Rusk Media is an Indian new age digital media organization.
Through our authoritative house of brands – we aim to deliver stories, tales, facts and information that will shape the conversations of Gen Z & Millenial Indians for the years to come.
With our commitment to
- Entertaining and empowering viewers,
- Adapting and creating media technology and
- Revolutionizing impact for digital advertisers
we are shaping the next generation of media and journalism
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze: Interpret social media insights using social listening tools, analytics platforms, and SEO to guide campaigns, maximize engagement, and make data-backed recommendations.
- Monitoring and Engagement: Actively engage with our brands on social media, combing their respective hashtags, listening for questions or concerns, and serving as the first touchpoint.
- Must have data-backed experience with paid social advertising. Sound judgment and a keen instinct about what's on-brand. Fluency with social analytics and social advertising.
- Manage optimization of content for all YouTube channels, including optimizing titles and descriptions for improved SEO, adding channel tags.
- Set up, manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns including YouTube, Google, Facebook, Instagram Ads and more
- Reporting and communicating with the account manager regarding campaign results and opportunities for improvement.
- Performing traffic analysis in Google Analytics related to paid digital traffic and other sources/mediums.
- Evaluating budget levels and providing recommendations, working with Team on designing & driving YT monthly engagement plan.
- Working on Comp. & Keyword Analysis to identify areas of growth.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years of experience of YouTube Content Optimization, preference for experience of YouTube Media House.
- Must have experience with a variety of PPC and SEO software such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Having complete knowledge of the YouTube Algorithm to understand the content landscape over the platform. Employing YouTube Manager and YouTube Analytics
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Advertising
- Proven experience as a Digital Advertising Manager and hands-on experience running YouTube Ads, Google Ads campaigns, Facebook ads, Instagram Ads and other PPC platforms.
- Knowledge of conversion optimization techniques, especially in regards to landing pages and websites.
- Strong strategic, analytical and problem-solving skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more