We are looking for a YouTube Manager who will be a part of the Marketing team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and run YouTube Channels for the category they are assigned from the ground up.
- Ideating, designing and executing sessions on YouTube - End to end
- To be able to drive target on basis of Subscribers & Views
- Have a knack to learn new skills to present content digitally
- Streamline and optimize YT operations in the team.
- Thought Leadership for digital content, keep bringing new innovations and capture the audience.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have experience in growing channels or running campaigns digitally.
- Well versed with current on-going trends and how to curate content that captures the market.
- Sense of basic design, creating PPTs, knowledge of design tools
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and 1-year team handling experience.
- Should also hold a bachelor's degree
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more