As a Youtube Channel Manager in Vedantu Early Learning segment, you will manage the end-to-end execution of the Masterclass (https://www.vedantu.com/masterclass) series which is used to drive Brand engagement and Lead generation for the Vedantu superkids offerings https://www.vedantu.com/superkids.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To be solely responsible for devising content strategy and optimizing videos in order to grow viewership for our existing and to-be launched YouTube channels.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to spearhead the rollout of new YouTube channels.
- Actively manage YouTube channels. Management includes channel branding, programming, optimization (eg. titles, tags, descriptions, annotations, etc) and reporting strategies.
- Develop data-driven recommendations for activation on YouTube, with the goal of driving engagement and brand awareness through our content.
- Derive insights from YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, and other social platforms, and measure impact on engagement. Streamline recurring reporting in order to measure the impact of all optimization efforts, and accordingly set benchmarks for success.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all content is flowing through YouTube as CMS and is effectively tagged to enable CTR and engagement.
- Collaborate with internal teams and share best practices around YouTube channel execution and audience insights.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more