DigiVersal is looking out for enthusiastic, organized, bright and motivated creative content writing mavens, who can bring ideas to life. If you are someone, who wants to unleash your inner creativity, if you are a social media whiz, if you are someone who would apprise, involve and coerce the readers to take the preferred deed, then this job is a perfect fit for you. As a member of DigiVersal, you will be accountable for generating business-related and promotional website content, articles, blogs, and press releases, whilst understanding the business requirements and conducting deep research on academic topics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Knack for implementing best SEO practices.
- Writing content for email campaigns for clients in accordance with the requirements.
- Writing promotional website content, articles, blogs, press releases, etc.
- Writing well-researched and informative content in compliance with the required style and tone, inclusive of necessary keywords.
- Writing engaging landing page content for the company's website to get hold of the online audience.
- Staying up-to-date with the on-going social media trends and posting on different platforms, accordingly.
- Collaborating with other teams to produce and pitch content to different publishers, which results in valuable associations.
- Carefully proofreading content by writers
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Graphic and videography knowledge
- Canva knowledge
- Excellent command over English language, both oral and written
- SEO knowledge
- Knack for Google analytics
- Adroitness with social media marketing and analytics
- Capability of handling pressure
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to orchestrate content strategies on varied online platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Ability to manage yourself and at the same time, also work within a team
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more