We are one of the world’s top E-commerce company with a global reach of more than 120 countries and over 100 marketplaces. Founded in 2007, we have catered to over 5 million customers worldwide in a short amount of time. Currently, we have 21 curated websites that bring to our customers a wide array of products like different genres of books, internationally recognized baby products, beauty products, personal care products, pet products, and much more. These products are easily available to our customers worldwide at the click of a button. Ergode is consistently ranked among the top online shopping destinations as we have been rated as the ‘Top 100 Sellers’ on Amazon, ‘Top 50’ in Walmart, and have also managed to achieve the number 1 ranking on eBay.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build website marketing strategy based on analytics data
- Drive more registrations and acquire customer base by utilizing marketing tools.
- Trying out new technologies, tactics and tools to move our business forward
- Manage our social media marketing effectively to increase follower base and effectively run social media campaigns
- Participate in and/or lead brainstorming sessions, workshops, and presentations
- Expert in competitive analysis, find new partners to cross sale products on websites.
- Hands on knowledge of Affiliate marketing and help launching affiliate marketing strategy and pricing structure.
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues from a range of disciplines including Strategy, Creative, Account Management, Media and Technology
- Monitor trends in digital and social media for improvements that can be made to the business
- Research/analysis skills e-commerce auditing, trend analyses (hot topics), and user experience (UX) design
- Exhibit the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side
- Big-picture thinking plus relentless attention to detail and self-starting mentality
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly collaborative team environments.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Coordinate engaging content
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and - user's engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Develop an editorial calendar along with campaign calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
- Self-starter with excellent project management skills, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high stress environment and ensures follow-through on every matter with the ability to move projects to completion
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of advertising, other integrated digital & offline marketing disciplines including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Direct Response, Viral, etc.
- Ability to employ analytical approaches to solve digital marketing problems
- Passion for and knowledge of current and emerging technologies
- Background in most online technologies (HTML, Java, Flash, JQuery, etc.)
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail, written, and oral communication skills
- Creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and instinct for creative problem-solving
- Strong strategic thinking ability
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more