Acadecraft is looking for an experienced creative website content writer who has worked in a digital marketing agency and has proven experience in writing excellent content for corporate websites and their services with deep research.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate must be able to develop compelling and impactful ideas and convert them into headlines, sub-headlines, FAQs, brief summaries, blogs, and emailers to drive higher engagement rate for digital marketing strategies. Experience in strong storytelling for branding and marketing is a plus.
The Responsibilities include:
- Writing content for e-learning and education industry content to be used on corporate website, product websites and blogs.
- Writing compelling copies for the Mobiles Apps on Android and iOS Applications
- Ideating and writing various other types of content including SEO articles, blogs, social media posts, press releases, etc.
- Ensuring content is consistent in terms of a brand's style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search engine and user experience for all channels of content including social media, email, mobile, video etc.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with internal team for new and creative ideas.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to write content which ranks high on Google.
- Write well-optimised content that increases website and social media traffic.
- Write curated email content for getting maximum engagement and follow-up responses
- Follow industry-related news and popular content platforms such as Industry Blogs, YouTube, LinkedIn etc. to generate good ideas.
- Be updated with best practices in writing for the web, social media and business/industry trends
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more