Our client is seeking a WordPress and Shopify Developer who will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins. This position requires a work experience not less then 3 years and should have experience in AWS. The candidate should know the combination of programming skills (namely PHP, HTML5, CSS3,) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the colour and font choices, and so on). The candidate should have a strong understanding of technical SEO, SMO and Digital Marketing industry trends and content management systems. Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the websites architecture.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good understanding of front-end technologies, including HTML5, CSS3, Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications.
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers.
- Should have experience in Shopify.
- The candidate should have experience in AWS.
Benefits & Perks: