Exponentia DataLabs provides intelligent products/platforms capable of automated cognitive decision making to improve productivity, quality and economics of the underlying business processes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Optimize application for performance and scalability.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical requirements.
- Stay plugged into latest trends and advancement in web development.
- Candidate should also have good knowledge of all phases of Software development life cycle.
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, effectively manage priorities and communicate progress.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Strong understanding of CSS preprocessors like Sass and LESS.
- Hands on experience in MongoDB.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial pageupdates, and AJAX.
- Familiar with key development and collaboration tools (git,svn etc.).
- Experience with common front-end frameworks and technologies such as JQuery, Bootstrap, EJS.
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining RESTful services.
- Experience in implementing microservices and back-end architectures in highly modular deployments.
No of Openings: 1
Experience: 3 - 8 yrs
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization/B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers
PG: M.E/B.E./ B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) / MCA with good academic credentials
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required.
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: HR
Contact Company: Exponentia DataLabs