Teleperformence Global Services offer a progressive work environment where honesty, respect and courteous behavior are valued. Where learning is encouraged, and innovation is key to our success.
The candidate would be required to work on very time critical projects. Needs to be a key contributor in developing software products. We are looking for a talented Web Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing design for the web sites.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas for design.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites with responsive designs.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- B.Sc, BCA, BE/B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, ME/MTech.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of experience in design.
- Developing Design and PSD for the designs.
- A relevant diploma in related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven work experience as a web designer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
Benefits & Perks: