SKP Group We are a full fledged professional services group in India. We are a major player in the Accounting and Finance industry. We are a 500 plus employee organization with 4 offices in India and a client base of over 250 clients from 35 countries. SKP provides a wide range of services – crossborder business set-up, corporate services, international tax and transfer pricing, assurance and risk management and outsourcing services. Our core values are integrity, respect for people, teamwork, leadership and pursuit of excellence. We are a meritocracy and believe that our key assets are our people.
As part of the Communication team at SKP, you will have the space to learn and grow while contributing to the Groups Communication strategy and taking on responsibility right from the start. You will have the freedom to make creative decisions, the opportunity to innovate, and make suggestions to improve the ongoing activities. As you interact with teams across the Group, you will gain tremendous exposure and have the chance to develop holistically.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design mailers, internal communications.
- Creating layouts, infographics and working with design grids.
- Experience with PowerPoint, who can understand business content, design templates for client presentations and pursuits.
- Ensure design comply with corporate branding and communication guidelines.
- Print knowledge is must.
- Proficiency in using industry standard design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw, Illustrator, etc.) and fluency in current design practices.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially PowerPoint.
- Whiteboard video creation and video editing.
- Experience in animation and web design will be preferred
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Championing a design project from concept to final production. These will include reports, brochure, flyers, newsletters, event collaterals, internal communication and brand communication solutions.
- Discuss briefs from content owners, design visually appealing documents with info graphics.
- Responsible for delivering real time designs relevant to social media platforms which engages the audience (Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Maintain compny website, microsite, landing pages for updates and addition.
- Create HTML/CSS based mailers and newsletters.
- Experienced with social media advertising creative requirements and up to date with current trends.
- Work with a cross-functional project team.
- Provide creative support for visual presentations and other adhoc requests.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, and performing well in high- pressure situations to deliver quality projects, on time.
- Strong presentation and influencing abilities.
- Experienced at working with large clients on diverse projects
Benefits & Perks: