What we are trying to recruit?
- Our company is in need of a vibrant Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy.
- We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital foot print and drive more value through online content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follows the guidelines for each product.
- Reflects the best practices for writing effective websites.
- Accommodates client requests as far as the guidelines permit.
- Write search-engine friendly content. You are responsible for writing page titles, H1s and meta descriptions for every page of the site.
- Follow the defined site architecture.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, excellent command over the English language, good vocabulary, and impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Proven experience in writing for blogs.
- The candidate must be well-read and should be well versed with the taxonomy and web terminologies.
- The candidate must be able to articulate his/ her thoughts on a variety of subjects and industries.
- The candidate must be good at researching and presenting information in well-formatted and well-planned documents.
- The candidate should be flexible and adaptable and must be able to meet the project delivery deadlines.
- The candidate should have an eye for detail and a high level of commitment to accuracy.
- The candidate should have knowledge of SEO.
- The candidate should have prior experience in writing website content for global markets/customers.
No of Openings: 2
Experience: 3 Years
UG: Not Required
PG: Masters in Mass CommunicatNot Requiredion / English
Doctorate: Not Required
Benefits & Perks:
- Salary no bar for right candidates.
- On time salary.
- Fixed shift & Week offs.
- Attractive incentives structure.
- Impressive Referral Bonus.
- Training Provided.
- All relevant documents provided.
- Good Working Environment.
Recruiter Name: S.Das
Contact Company: UMZ Technologies
Contact No: +91 9073472108
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more