As a Worldwide B2B News & Information Content Specialist in LEO MARCOM Web Media Services you will have the opportunity to report latest news and happenings to update and transform the industries, our readers and subscribers.
Individuals in this role will also be responsible for sourcing, inviting and interviewing the industry leaders for compelling original content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will be responsible for sourcing and managing the content for Global B2B websites and Magazines.
- Sourcing / Finding as well as publishing content for the website.
- The candidate has to source the news content through online searches and work in line with the chief editor on email and telephonic interviews with CEOs, M.Ds and industry leaders and by sending Invites for article submission to the Companies.
- Thereafter proofreading and modifying the sourced content for SEO standards and to get it designed and publish by the creative team.
- They will also be responsible for relationships with PR agencies, corporate communications and senior-level executives for new content.
- Strategizing and updating selective content across multiple media email, blog, community, social media, etc. to engage readers and increase followers
- Social Media: Responsible for managing and contributing to the Social Media channels, specifically Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Email Marketing: Communicating to the existing database of new features, offers and incentives via email on a regular basis
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence others.
- Effective program management, time management, and administration skills.
- Must be an independent self-starter with the ability to think creatively, collaborate effectively and overcome obstacles, managing projects to meet deadlines with minimal oversight and direction.
- Should be smart and a quick learner to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- Should be good in Relating, Identifying, Sourcing & Modifying the wright and relating content
- Ability to strategize and identify the appropriate news and information updates to showcase for our readers.
Graduate or post Graduate in:
- English / Journalism / Digital Media / Literature /
- Minimum 1year Experience as junior editor, content editor, content management, content mining, web content management, proof reading, editorial department.
- Content Mining, Content Editing, Proof Reading, Content Management, Content Development, Content Sourcing, content editing.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more