The YouTube Executive will be involved in YouTube Operations and channel management, Audience development: Subscriber growth, Copyright management, Developments based on YouTube analytics, Content optimization
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Run the day-to-day operation of YouTube channels.
- Oversee the overall look and design of the channels and any other relevant visual metadata such as thumbnails, titles, meta tags, description etc.
- Write copy relating to the videos.
- Respond to comments and messages posted on the sites.
- Create and implement a schedule of weekly & monthly plan for videos.
- Cross Channel Promotion.
- Grow the channel viewership & Subscriber Base.
- Drive monthly targeted revenue.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Any Graduate / Post graduate /MBA/ MMS /PGDBM (preferred from Marketing stream)
- Should have knowledge of YouTube Marketing, Partnership and collaboration.
- Asset and copyright management
- Good communication in English.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more