While working with the CEO/COO closely, VP – Content Marketing will own complete growth responsibilities with respect to content and revenue for sports verticals assigned to him/her.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the content leads of multiple sports like Cricket, Football, Olympic Sports, etc to grow important KPIs like unique visitors, session time, revenue/visit, overall revenue, etc.
- Benchmark Sportskeeda's content coverage vis-a-vis competition and work on actionable points to provide the best content experience to the users while building content authority.
- Own P&L responsibilities for all the sports verticals that you lead.
- Hire, mentor, and grow multiple content teams.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 8+ years of experience in managing and growing content verticals for large publishers/content companies.
- Strong Business Acumen and Analytical Skills.
- Understanding/Working knowledge of SEO will be an added advantage.
- Energy and passion to create the most engaging content for the hardcore sports fan around the globe.
- B.Tech/MBA from Tier 1 Institute (IITs/IIMs/BITS etc.)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more