Product designers live at the intersection of business, technology and human values. They collaborate directly with design researchers, business analysts, content writers, visual designers, developers and other stakeholders to develop thoughtful solutions, taking business needs, technological capabilities, and user feedback into account.
At Cvent, that philosophy translates into creating the best experience for anyone who plans and attends meetings and events. Were looking for talented and passionate designers to help shape the future of the event industry. We want to see your work, how you think through problems and what design principles guide your process. When applying, please provide a link to your online portfolio or send it as a PDF.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the complex problems our customers face and how Cvent's products work to solve them.
- Collaborate with researchers, product managers, developers, content writers and other stakeholders to drive the experience of our applications.
- Design intuitive, modern, accessible products that are consistent with platform-level standards.
- Create detailed workows, information hierarchies, wireframes, mockups, prototypes and other UX deliverables.
- Gather feedback and iterate on your designs as needed.
- Work with engineers in an agile environment to ensure designs are implemented as intended.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Masters degree in HCI, Design or a related eld or equivalent work experience
- Bachelors degree in HCI, Design with related eld or equivalent work experience
- Expert in design, presentation, and prototyping tools (e.g., Adobe Suite, Sketch and InVision)
- Good understanding of the capabilities of HTML, CSS, and JS
- An understanding of user centered methodologies.
- Deep understanding of responsive and adaptive design approaches for mobile
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more