Techolution is looking for out of the box thinker UX Design Intern who is able to provide creative solutions and has good knowledge about UX design and user experience responsibilities. As a graphic designer,you will think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.You will present creative ideas and produce design solutions that provide the best user experience. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d love to meet you.
The UX designer is responsible for designing a world-class product experience that is consistent, clean, and helpful. We empower passionate creators to connect with their audiences and help online businesses work toward success. We collaborate closely with each other and our product teams to ensure we work on the most important things in the most meaningful way-that means creating the best possible experience for our customers and adding value to the business.Also you will contribute to product vision and collaborate with a team that defines and designs user interfaces, systems, interaction, and visual design patterns.
Experience0-1 years of work experience as a Designer, UX Designer .
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design thoughtful, beautiful, and useful products and user experiences in a team environment
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Use business requirements and user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of products and experiences
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
- Partner closely with a Product Owner and a Lead Developer to plan and execute tests, iterations and project work
- Be a passionate and effective advocate for design with non-designer audiences
- Write effectively to communicate design rationales and benefits to customers
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- An available online portfolio - mention the sites/work pdf
- Be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program expecting to graduate by May/June 2020.
- Studies in Interaction Design, User Experience, Graphic Design, or other design-related fields
- A basic grasp of web design principles and methodologies
- Good visual/verbal communication with strong presentation, negotiation, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills: be passionate, positive, and capable of making complex things simple for others
- Some industry experience or freelance (corporate, software, web, agency) is a plus.
- Experience with research and human-centered design with a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating user-centered design solutions
- Experience with consumer brand experience design and an understanding of storytelling
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Additional design skills in related fields, including filmmaking, motion design, and prototyping.
Benefits & Perks:
Why Join Techolution?
Be part of the next most admired high tech brand in the world and launch the next most exciting billion dollar IPO. We are looking for talent with amazing technical skills with a great foundation for the open role. The type of personalities that do very well at our company are people who are looking to contribute to a larger than life cause. People who are looking for a very high growth environment where they are helping the company grow and also personally growing through a very unique and world-class exposure.
Work Life at Techolution:
At Techolution, we do things a bit differently. There's no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up that learn from each other. You are your own boss! We're going to be upfront the way we work doesn't suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more