InfocusRx Marketing and Communication Pvt. Ltd.
Customer Experience Driven Branding Solution Provider
An extension of your marketing division. We believe that every client’s marketing and communication requirement is unique. Therefore, we explore and analyze your requirements and customer insights thoroughly to offer a simple solution for creating a great user experience. We focus our efforts on seeing the world from the customer’s point of view and translating that insight into developing a brand experience along the touch points thereby, engaging the customer with continuous innovation in the way they want it.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Experience in web designing/visualizing with sound knowledge of advanced designing tools.
- Excellent command in Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, Motion Graphics, After Effects, Flash and Dreamweaver.
- Expertise in Adobe tools.
- Knowledge of scripting and animation are a plus.
- Proven creativity and out-of-box thinking to make world-class interfaces (candidate must apply with a portfolio of own creations).
- Create intuitive websites, responsive design, web and mobile application/product interfaces.
- Create and implement cutting-edge designs based on trends and client expectations.
- Translate ideas into a storyboard to create visual designs.
- Collaborate with technology, content and digital marketing teams
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Should be more of a designer than an artist incline towards HTML and CSS.
- Firm understanding of information architecture, storyboard and interaction design.
- In-depth knowledge of visual, interface design and motion graphics.
- Flash action scripting experience preferred.
- HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Ability to develop designs quickly and accurately with great attention to detail.
- Good English communication skills
Benefits & Perks: