At Hash Connect we enable brands to – “Incorporate a Technology Culture Into Their Marketing Team”. Made up of one-part IT geeks and one-part integrated marketing experts, we serve as a crucial link between marketing and IT. Tech Evangelists at Hash Connect have been constantly working on innovating newer platforms and products which leverages technology to enchant and amaze customers, create outstanding customer experiences, and make customers love the brand.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A strong portfolio of work with demonstrable UI and Graphic design skills in Developing Microsite / Websites, Landing Page, social media posts, EDM, Product Brochure, Posters, etc by following the brand and style guidelines.
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Take a user-centered design approach and Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent Graphic design skills (layout, typography, color theory) Mastery of design tools: In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch and CorelDraw.
- Ability to generate pixel-perfect production assets.
- Ability to understand the brief and come up with visually appealing designs.
- Expertise in developing Dashboards, infographics, layouts for product illustrations, graphs
- Keep up-to-date with emerging design trends and software tools.
- Working knowledge of HTML 5, CSS, Frameworks like Bootstrap and other web technologies would be an added advantage.
- Skills to conceive appropriate imagery for the content, finding images, editing and touching up images
- Ability to work with users to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more