Indias leading and most credible Entertainment and Lifestyle content company. Worldwide Media group has 9 brands who are leaders in their respective genres- fashion, beauty, lifestyle, entertainment, design & architecture, travel & auto.
A diversified media agnostic group within Times Group, with major presence in Digital, Events, Print and TV
Apart from our flagship brands ranging from Indian favorites like Femina, Filmfare and GoodHomes, we also publish international bestsellers like Home & Design Trends, Grazia
We have recently forayed into the Television space by launching shows like ‘Famously Filmfare’ on Colors and ‘Nexa Journeys’ on Discovery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Testing and improving the design of the website.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A relevant diploma in a related field.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
- Creative and open to new ideas.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more