FullThrottle Labs is is looking UI/UX Designer who is is passionate about UI/UX designing along with branding, social media infographics and illustrationswork to fuel continued fast track growth.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working on UI/UX for our in-house products.
- Creating wireframes, graphics and designs for websites.
- Visualize and design user interface for web and mobile applications.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and delight to the customer.
- Gather feedback from teams and follow an iterative process.
- Maintain standards and processes for producing deliverables.
- Working on our startup's brand identity, and also on the brand identity of our clients.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
It would be awesome if you are:
- Imaginative and enthusiastic and want to work in a young energetic growth-focused startup!
- Willing to learn and experiment with new styles and current design trends.
- Knowledgeable about web usability and accessibility.
- Graduation (must).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven UI UX Design experience
- Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs
- Multitasking skills
Benefits & Perks:
This role would give you an opportunity to:
- Work in a cross-functional team and actively interface with programmers, graphic design and marketing folks
- Manage and lead the graphic designing side for the organisation
Perks and Benefits
Fullthrottle Labs offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, equity options, free food and beverages, flexible work hours, informal dress code, 5 days working and weekly team outings.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more