ITyX is an independent software company and internationally well-known provider of “self-adaptive” software solutions in the core segments Customer Care, ECM (Enterprise Content Management) and mail processing solutions (DMS). Adaptive software is key to automating business processes. This intelligent technology learns from human behaviours as staff members capture and process text-based transactions in mailrooms, service centers and contact centers. ITyX software is used in over 200 companies including Fortune 500, in 24 countries and supports 19 languages.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conceiving, Wire-framing, modern UI for Web/Mobile products
- Creating visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile and Web products.
- Present the user-interface visually so that information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- UI screen design, prototyping; interaction + workflow design; visual assets creation.
- Proficiency in Sketch/ Adobe XD, invision and graphic design tools like Photoshop, Affinity, Illustrator.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
DESIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Applicant should have expertise and experience in the following technical skills
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Expertise in Mockups and wireframing tools
- Expertise Information Architecture and Interaction design
- Exposure to Responsive Web Design approach
DESIRED FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Strong Communication and Customer facing skills
- Disposition towards Creativity balanced with Usability
- Quality Orientation in all aspects of work
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- High sense of Individual accountability
- Strong Orientation towards self-learning and growth
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more