Want to know about IMI?
At IMImobile, we are guided by our shared values and we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We create mission critical software that powers intelligent customer engagement over voice and digital messaging channels. We are on a quest to automate customer interactions across voice and messaging channels, business functions and processes for enterprises.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Here is what you will do at IMI.
Are you a JS lover? Do you love creating graphs and data visualizations? Enjoy building UI's and great UX? We've got a lot of opportunities for you to leave your mark.
A Front-End developer at IMImobile will have the opportunity to work on our products primary UI's to create a cohesive yet customizable user experience across them. Main responsibilities will include implementing good UI across the Front-End, building charts, wizards, interactive graphical representations and drag-n-drop tools to make complex concepts seem simple, and bringing stability and conformity to the front-end applications.
First few months:
- Refactor and Improve existing code.
- Continued integration and support of charts across the platform.
- Building out more charts and graphs in the platform to provide better insights from data to our customers.
- Collaborate with the UI team and back-end team to ensure the timely delivery of graphical implementations.
- To work closely with product owners, designers, and stakeholders to scope work, estimate timelines, and come up with and implement creative technical solutions.
- Improvise the overall graphical data representations throughout the product by implementing new technologies.
- Understand product vision and maintain task list for other team members to work through.
- Bug fixes and refactoring of the front-end.
- Update and maintain test suite.
Sample of what we currently use
- High charts.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
A talented engineer to work on the front-end of our web application that allows intelligent customer engagement over voice and digital messaging channels. Someone with:
- 2+ years of experience with Angularjs, Angular6, Reactjs, oojs.
- Proficiency in scripting dynamic data representation, D3 charts, high charts, mxgraph.
- Working knowledge in Nodejs for backend integrations.
- Dedication for creating and delivering the best UX for our users.
- Ability to work in a team environment at a fast-paced, medium sized company.
- Very strong problem-solving skills. Passion, persistence, and creativity to find clever ways around problems.
- Open attitude to new concepts, ideas, and languages.
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English.
NB: We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Benefits & Perks: