Syncron empowers the world’s leading manufacturers to maximize product up time and deliver exceptional after-sales service experiences, while driving significant revenue and profit improvements. From industry leading investments in research and development, to providing the fastest time-to-value, Syncron’s award-winning, cloud-based service parts inventory, price and up time management solutions are designed to continually exceed customer expectations. Top brands from around the world trust Syncron to transform their after-sales service operations into competitive differentiates. For more information, visit syncron.com.
Syncron is seeking a highly capable individual to help produce high-quality documentation that will help our customers get the most out of our products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create, develop and maintain users manuals, technical manuals, training material, engineering processes descriptions and other types of documentation.
- Become one with our development teams to deeply understand the next generation platform under development. Work closely with product managers, developers, testers and business analysts to gain product knowledge to develop documentation.
- Manage complex documentation projects.
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach non-writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Develop and maintain internal style guides and documentation templates.
- Make assessments on documentation needs.
- Contribute to online user guides and our knowledge base on Confluence.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Please refer to the Job description above.
Benefits & Perks: