Technical Document writers prepare instruction manuals, how-to guides, Technical documents, user stories, story boards, white papers & Dashboards and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information through an organization’s communications channels.
- Content writers are basically those individuals who are indulged in professional content writers producing interactive content for online use.
- Typically internet-savvy individuals who write articles, blogs, reviews which also includes various other forms of web materials.
- Their profession is basically to monitor all the search engines and what keywords are being searched by the people when they visit websites.
- Ensure that the content they have written relevant to their organization is good enough for the consumers to generate their interests.
- They should very much be willing to answer any questions posted by their readers.
- Their content also includes ebooks, podcasts etc.
- Content writers also use HTML, CSS, JAVA to get the content ready for the websites.
- They also ensure that they set the tone for any site which they are writing for. This is possible only when they do quite a lot of research work over the internet and later on, decide which content to include and which ones to exclude.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Determine the needs of users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products and instructions easier to use
- Write or revise supporting content for products
- Technical and Business documentations
- Provide documentation for their products and services
- Edit material prepared by other writers or staff
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material
- Select appropriate medium, such as manuals or videos, for message or audience
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Expertise on Business Documentation and Documenting tools
- Business Analyst capabilities to understand and comprehend technical discussions, process flows and technical architecture.
- Technical skillsets on Administration, networks, programming languages preferably .NET and JAVA
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more