We are looking for a technical writer to help create precise technical content by interacting with Product Managers. The content writer would be able to understand complex information from product managers and produce content which is easily understood by the target audience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own the overall product messaging and positioning w.r.t to the overall market and specific industry verticals.
- Extend our core platform vision to target specific personas and industry verticals with inspiring and incisive messaging that showcases our product innovation and thought leadership.
- Own and drive key product marketing initiatives such as competitive analysis, market research, and product releases.
- Sales enablement Communicate the value proposition of Muvi products to sales teams and develop sales tools that support the selling process efficiently. Create and help create sales collateral including product landing pages, product brochures and presentations
- Work with the broader marketing team to develop campaigns to carry products to market (e.g., webinars, online branding campaigns, and videos).
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 4-8 years of total experience, with at least 3+ in product marketing for a software product company.
- Professional experience as a technical writer
- Outstanding communication skillsverbal, writing and collaboration. Writing samples required.
- You should have a sound technical background as we are a B2B/enterprise product.
- Demonstrates strong analytical and strategic thinking skills and the ability to translate those skills into creative, marketable messaging and content
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more