M-Tutor was developed as an Agile Application, strategically designed to provide dynamic learning tools that facilitate the educational ecosystem. Backed by the collective experience of 850 professionals, M-Tutor aims to support and enrich the learning curve of students by providing them with rich educative interactive content. With the powerful presence of technology and its subsets, learning has turned out to be a pleasurable and meaningful activity. Integrating study modules with rich and interactive virtual learning has enabled students to embrace education seamlessly and learn effectively on the go.
What we offer?
M-Tutor provides Engineering students with an effective interface offering their University syllabi in visual modules, supported by audio notes and vivid animation that promotes a higher recall effect, which is one of the fundamentals of holistic education.
We’re a dynamic organization that is constantly growing and equipping itself for the future. We believe that M-Tutor can change the way education is being perceived worldwide, and as a result we’re expanding across the globe to offer Universities from Asia, Middle East and Africa our learning programs. At its very core, we are a bunch of technocrats who desire to make the power of technology-driven educational resources available to one and all. It is with this vision in mind that we have made our programs accessible not just to the urban population, but to the rural sectors as well, thus creating an educational powerhouse.
We believe in setting benchmarks and staying a step ahead, because what better than an organization that seeks to educationally empower citizens across the globe?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and technical document requirements.
- Product feature document should list out all the features that are supported, its enhancement and the solution provided for the defects.
- Work with developers to prepare technical documents which includes API, Use Case Diagram, Sequence Diagram, ER diagram, Configuration related information, installation and deployment process.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides with screenshots and pictures.
- Design and develop PDF-based documents, Knowledge Base, and Frequently Asked Questions for its intended audiences.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BS/MS/MCA/M.Sc. (Comp. Engg) degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC
Benefits & Perks: