A multinational technical publications team requires a passionate commitment to consistency, clarity, and to act as a strong advocate for the users of the product documents. It also requires an ability to be a productive participant in the development of software products, ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with frequent releases. The suitable candidate must be able to handle end-to-end documentation of enterprise products and work on multiple products.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To create documentation to industry standards and to appropriate audience skill level.
- Collaborate with engineering and support personnel to determine technical information requirements based on user stories, design documents, engineering specifications, and discussions.
- Create a documentation plan and share the progress with the stakeholders periodically.
- Review and revise information based on internal and external customer feedback.
- Participate in product improvement initiatives such as usability, process improvements, and developing videos.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in creating software documentation for native English users. Excellent hold on English grammar.
- Ability to estimate and plan the documentation deliverables without any supervision.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to work with software developers, testers, support engineers, and doc team members.
- Must be technically inclined to understand infrastructure, enterprise product technologies, and analyze documentation requirements.
- Experience in creating documentation for mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker (Structured).
- Knowledge of project management activities.
Benefits & Perks:
- Retirement Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Life and Disability Insurance & others.