At Provar, we build an innovative testing tool specialized for companies that are using Salesforce, the market-leading CRM platform. We pride ourselves on our tool being comprehensive enough to satisfy developers while being intuitive enough for nontechnical users to learn quickly. In just a few years Provar has been the tool of choice for some of Salesforce’s biggest names, including Barclays, Coca Cola, Expedia, Orange, Prudential, Roche, Spotify and Visa.
The most important thing to us is making sure that our customers have access to helpful and engaging information to help them use our tool. We don’t really have salespeople at Provar, but we definitely have support: in fact, our knowledgeable and proactive support team is one of the things our customers really appreciate. We’d like you to help us ensure our written content is equally brilliant.
As an early member of Provar’s marketing and customer success team, you’ll get our technical content to a fantastic standard and help us keep it there. You’ll work in a cross-functional team of developers, product managers and marketers to produce thought-provoking and useful articles, ensuring that our users leave our site with the information they were looking for. You’ll proactively dive into unfamiliar technical topics to become an expert, producing content that educates, lends confidence to new users and teaches even the seasoned Provar user something new and exciting.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Technical Writer is responsible for the following:
- Write and edit technical blog posts. You'll work with the engineering team to help deliver regular blog posts about new product features and developments within the wider testing and Salesforce communities.
- Develop a strong understanding of our users and their challenges to make sure we're on the right track with our content. You'll think and talk like our users.
- Work with account management to identify interesting customers and share their success stories.
- Build targeted landing pages addressing user problems and help build out the associated ad campaigns to make them discoverable.
- Manage our newsletter. You'll curate, write and send our quarterly Provar newsletter, covering product developments and relevant content from the community.
- Support our users. You'll find out what our customers want more of, and help produce technical support articles to make sure they're getting the most out of Provar.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- A bachelor's degree from a top university
- Fantastic written communication skills and attention to detail
- A technical predisposition and the desire to learn
- The ability to convey complex technical topics in a simple way (no jargon allowed!)
- Empathy for our users with an aptitude for using this to create content that resonates and engages
- Fantastic organisational skills and the capacity to manage a pipeline of content across multiple channels
- A pragmatic bias towards action, without too much of a compromise on quality
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Salesforce concepts, with either an admin certification or demonstrable experience on Trailhead
To apply please send your CV with a summary of why you'd be great for this role and any example(s) of previous work that will help us appreciate your written communication skills.
Please note that we aren't accepting applications for this role via recruitment agencies at this time.
Benefits & Perks:
- Best in the Industry
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more