At Innovapptive, our purpose is to help improve people’s lives with the next generation Connected Workforce Platform. Innovapptive’s platform digitally connects the entire industrial workforce, executives and back office to minimize plant outages & improve operational excellence. By engineering a platform that fuels innovation & collaboration, we are transforming the experience of the industrial worker to help uplift revenues & margins for our customers. Together, with our employees, customers and partners across the globe, we are growing economies of some of the world’s largest brands.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Write easy-to-understand user guides, configuration guides,, install / upgrade and developer guides, and online help Produce high-quality content that is appropriate for its intended audience. Work with internal teams on product and documentation requirements. Develop other user assistance elements like videos and e-learning materials Write release notes for HotFixes and send release communications
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1- 5 years of experience in authoring various types of technical content such as configuration guides, release notes, user guides, and so on.
- Have attention to details and deliver high quality content Quickly grasp complex technical concepts and present them in easy to understand text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of DITA XML and Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and Agile software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more