GlobalLogic is a full-life cycle product development services leader that combines deep domain expertise and cross-industry experience to connect makers with markets worldwide. Using insight gained from working on innovative products and disruptive technologies, we collaborate with customers to show them how strategic research and development can become a tool for managing their future. Headquartered in the United States,GlobalLogic operates design and engineering centers around the world,extending the benefits of its authentic global presence to its customers in digital media, electronics, healthcare, infrastructure, finance, retail,and telecom industries. The company works with both start-ups and industry leaders, including over eighty percent of the world€™s top technology brands.
If interested, kindly share your updated resume, Current CTC, Expected CTC, Notice Period and Current location.
Title : – Technical Writer
Job Type : – Permanent
Experience : – 4 to 7 Years
Location : – Global Logic Gurgaon
Interview Mode : – Telephonic/Video
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Use superior writing skills and extraordinary attention to detail to conceptualize, plan and, develop high quality documentation.
- Create/Edit images and flowcharts using Visio and SnagIt etc.
- Work with Development, Quality Assurance, and Product/Project Management to ensure appropriate creation and timely delivery of technical content for product releases.
- Follow corporate style guides to ensure a consistent look and feel for publications.
- Able to handle multiple projects and perform independently or in a team environment.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Significant Technical writer experience -4 to 7 years -
- Experience with DITA based professional technical writing tools and standard graphics tools.
- Familiarity with end user documents like User Manuals, Installation Guides, System
- Administrator Guides, and Functional Description.
- Excellent Organization, Communication, and Interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with extremely complex technical solutions.
- Basic familiarity with SDLC and Agile method of working.
- Ability to perform in a multi-tasking and team-oriented environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more