To deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must be a self-learner, demonstrate high learning curve, and potential to accept and work on the various challenges associated with the job profile.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information and processes into compelling stories
- Should possess excellent written communication skills with proficiency in composition, proofreading, and grammar.
- Should be able to write grammatically correct and meaningful content for a wide array of web sites.
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation
- Knowledge of Photoshop/ Corel Draw and collateral design will be an added advantage.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong Research Skills
- Staying Up-to-Date with Industry trends
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Experience in writing for the web, content management and internet research.
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
- Preference if have writing experience for retail sector.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more