The guided learning content developer should clearly understand the organizational objectives and their target audience. Using specific editing and publishing tools they should develop simple, conversational, user-friendly instructions to guide customers within various ERP platforms. The content should be informative and engaging and should enable customers to get their information quickly and efficiently. The content developer is expected to collaborate with many stakeholders across the organization to create content that supports both our customers and our business initiatives.
This person must be very detail oriented, organized, and concise. Adhesion to defined content standards and formats is required. This person must be able to work with a team, but also excel independently, and have the ability to effectively work in a faced paced environment with tight deadlines while consistently delivering high quality work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create guided learning content for enterprise SaaS products and supporting mobile applications.
- Utilize existing material and additional research to ensure content accuracy.
- Edit and proofread content.
- Copy, edit, and update existing material as needed based on product changes, internal and external feedback.
- Escalate significant risks or issues to management.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What You Need to Succeed
- Previous live or virtual training experience is preferred, although not required.
- UX background is a plus.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment with a full workload of competing priorities.
- Ability to independently manage several projects simultaneously and operate under tight deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years experience writing instructional documentation and/or delivering adult learning.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Must be able to provide writing samples.
- A natural excitement and ability to learn technologies and explain technical issues to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated and proven track record of innovation and problem-solving.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience with online help tools.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing or equivalent with 4- years’ work experience in training and development.
- Experience with SaaS a plus
- Experience with jQuery a plus
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more