eG Innovations is helping businesses across the globe transform IT service delivery into a competitive advantage and a center for productivity, growth and profit. Providing end-to-end visibility – from users to servers to networks and storage – our award-winning eG Enterprise technology provides organizations with a 360 degree view of their entire IT infrastructure. This single pane of glass view allows enterprise IT teams to collaborate easily and solve key user-visible problems. Unparalleled visibility also allows IT architects to determine how to right-size and optimize their IT infrastructures for maximum ROI.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Candidate should have at least 2-3 years experience in technical writing in a software company
- Should have exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Should be able to grasp and articulate complex concepts
- Should be able to independently plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Should be able to research, develop and document technical design specifications
- Should be capable of managing updates and revisions to technical literature
- Should be able to review documents of peers for technical and language correctness and make necessary edits
- Should exhibit initiative and enterprise in suggesting improvements to the documentation process and deliverable.
- Should be an expert in operating Office tools, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of computer concepts and terminologies will be an added advantage; an engineering graduate in the IT or CSC discipline, or an MCA will hence be preferred.
- Hands-on experience with MadCap Flare
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more