CresTech is a specialized software testing and QA services provider spread across its 4 delivery centers at Noida (India), Gurugram (India), Bangalore (India) and California (USA). We are the first (India headquartered) Independent software testing company to be assessed at CMMI Level 3 SVC. CresTech works with its global clients in the areas of test automation, mobile QA transformation, cloud migration testing, and end user experience management that includes performance and security testing. Leveraging innovation at its core (with 3 provisional patents to its credit), CresTech is trusted by Fortune 500 enterprises and start-ups alike to help them in their QA programs worldwide.
Our solution spectrum spreads across Insurance, Travel, E-Commerce, Telecom (VAS), Print & Media and Mobile Application space.
Visit us at www.crestechglobal.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Work with development /support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Attend product demos and regular review meetings.
- Should be able to create/edit/update product videos (using Camtasia software), white papers, articles and technical blogs.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Interested candidates can share a copy of their updated CV along with the following details.
- Total Experience-
- Have you ever worked on technical content writing for the software Industry - Yes/No
- Have you ever worked on Camtasia- Yes/No
- Current CTC-
- Expected CTC-
- Notice Period/Last Working Day-
- Reason of change-
- Current Location-
- Preferred Location-
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more