Ixia develops e-learning content for K12 grades for a variety of subjects for major US publishers. Our team of over 200 people brings together diverse skills, including instructional design, curriculum planning, instructional writing, graphic design, and software programming.
At Ixia, our content and technology teams work together to create media-rich learning material that is not only mobile-compatible, but optimized for multiple platforms and devices.
Were looking for talented writers who would like to explore the world of academic content development. So, if you have an interest in academics and a flair for writing, apply now.
Content Writers/Instructional Writers research and write lessons for various subjects, using their writing skills to create a high-quality learning experience for US school students.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research, gather, and analyze information using lesson outlines for guidance.
- Organize and structure information for optimum learning.
- Write engaging content that enables learners to meet their learning goals.
- Identify graphics that suit the target audience and content.
- Create high-quality assessment questions for evaluating the taught content.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good English (written and oral)
- Good educational background
- Willingness to learn new academic subjects
- Flair for understanding and explaining concepts
- Mumbai (Ghansoli, Navi Mumbai)
- Should be a Graduate
- Good in Written as well as Oral Communication
- Students / Candidates from IT and Math background only
**FRESHERS ARE ALSO WELCOME**
If has Work Experience
- Experience in writing assessments for educational publishers or schools (Indian/US) or who has an experience as Content Writers
- Teachers looking out to make their career into writing are welcome
- Experience writing content for e-learning, school curriculum, or for SAT, GRE, GMAT will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
- Shifts: 5 days working with fix Saturday and Sunday off
- Salary: Best as Per the Industry Standards.