Webkul Software Pvt is an ISO and NASSCOM certified development company. Working range of opensource platform for E-Commerce ERP and CMSs. Webkul store is the largest opensource plugin marketplace in the world with more than 800+products and more than 40000+customers around the world.
We provide the best marketplace & ERP Connector products on the planet.
Webkul is hiring for “Technical Content Writer” with 0-2 Years and 2-5 years of experience respectively.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Description 1 ( For 0-2 years Exp ):
- Develop highly effective original and targeted contents.
- Write blog and articles for the products.
- Research ideas and facts in the products in market/Industry.
- Content Management.
- Promote the company's products through social media channels using unique writing skills.
Description 2 ( for 2-5 Years of Exp):
- Research, write and edit copy of marketing communications including blog posts, newsletters, online articles, case studies, website content and more.
- Be the voice of the organisation, verifying that our documentation strategy is correct and effective.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Keeping up the best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web design and other business/industry trends.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation.
- Establish and understanding of consumer requirements, consumer experience, marketing strategy and operational capabilities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of products/Software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high -quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in the text and pictures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple sorts of audiences.
Add- on skills:
- Some tech interest is a plus.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce industry.
Benefits & Perks:
- Employees family health insurance, EPF& ESIC.
- Free late night meal facility.
- Free beverages and snacks.
- Innumerable in-house and out door party.
- Cab facility available in late night working.
- Flexible office timing.
- Various compensation & bonuses.
- No Dress code.
- Festival Celebration.
- Employee's birthday celebration.