We are looking for an efficient Technical Content Writer who will be working closely with our Product Marketing team to write technical content for our products and services.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for writing manuals, articles and other high-quality technical documents. You will also be working with the team of Technical Writers, Software Developers, and QA Engineers.
If your experience and skills match our criteria for the role of Technical Writer, apply for this job now. We will love to meet you
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create highly technical documentation that meets the needs of its intended audience.
- Collaborate with the technical team to make the products easier to use by writing a simple instructions manual.
- Create tutorials to make users understand the product.
- Research and develop technical design specifications and test scripts.
- Get in touch with the internal team members to learn more about the product features.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the product and documentation requirements.
- Review the product samples and coordinate with Graphic Designers and Software Developers.
- Develop supporting documents for the products.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering (BE / BCA / MCA) or any relevant degree.
- 2 years of experience working as a Technical Writer or a similar role in the IT and Development Department.
- Ability to create high-quality technical documents.
- Ability to describe the product features in an informative and creative manner.
- Exceptional working experience in technical writing of software documentation requirements.
- Ability to understand the technical concepts and make them easier to understand for our product users.
- Familiar with the product development process.
- Outstanding writing skills. Ability to write in different styles for a variety of audiences.
Attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more