Tedroox Technologies Private Limited is a Software Development Company.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Superior English language skills along with strong communication and writing ability.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in content and/or technical writing domain.
- Copy editing to ensure that only flawless written material is published.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Word.
- Organized and open to learning new skills.
- Great team player.
- Determine documentation needs for new products, upgrades, and product fixes.
- Involved in writing Marketing Case Studies, Product Comparisons, Data Sheets, White Papers.
- Maintain a company blog and write articles keeping variety and engagement to increase viewership and website traffic.
- Proofread and SEO each web article to include specific keywords
- Website positioning and management.
- Involved with video product instruction using TechSmith Camtasia software tool.
- Responsible for brand communication on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
- Managing online branding, communications, and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community.
- Experience in Technical Writing, Instructional Designing, and Web Content Authoring to create, manage and maintain consistent and valuable content in various deliverables such as product documentation, online help, context-sensitive help, and e-learning to meet business requirements.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- You are a highly-driven and hard-working individual looking to advance your skills and career in a fast-growing company.
- You don't want to be "just another face" at some huge company--but be truly recognized for your ability and hard work.
- You want to feel like part of a high-performance team and get advancements and bonuses based upon your merits and ability. And, (most importantly) get paid well and have fun in the process.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more