Synergy IT Solutions is leading IT Solutions Provider, head office located in Greater Toronto Area, serving Commercial clients and Public sector across country over two decades, currently expanding their services to global clients
Roles & Responsibilities:
Synergy IT is looking for a passionate content writers to write original content that persuades consumers across all marketing channels digital ads, emails, web site, print, etc. The ideal writer should be great at conducting online research, committed to providing high quality, accurate. A key role in developing and curating our content for a wide variety of activities including sales and marketing, grant and proposal writing, and digital media management.
- Research, create, and maintain information ensuring adherence with established style and content requirements.
- Independently gather information and brainstorm engaging blog ideas.
- Report on any trends and or themes currently going on in the industry.
- Conduct research on blogs of industry related topics.
- Write effective call-to-action statements, original SEO content for blogs, email campaign copy, marketing copy
- Experience using XML tools to create documentation
- Basic knowledge of SEO
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience using work productivity tools (i.e. GSuite or Microsoft Office)
- Demonstrated academic/research writing competencies (e.g. literature review, referencing formats, understanding of evidence based practices).
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
Benefits & Perks: