SmatSuite is to help grow businesses by solving their biggest problem – Inefficiency, Using our knowledge and expertise in Artificial Intelligence(AI), Natural Language Processing(NLP) and Machine Learning. By building tools for various processes of a business, We want to increase their Efficiency, Save time, Decrease labour and finally decrease their operational costs. Up untill now, The work from our team of experts from IITs and NITs with their experience and exposure in various businesses and extensive research lead to the development of SmatBot- An AI Chatbot platform to create chatbots for Lead generation, Customer support and other Business needs, SmatAgent(beta) An AI assistant for customer support agent and SmatSocial- An AI driven Social Media Marketing Assistant. We are continuously working towards bringing more innovative products to automate and make business processes more efficient using advanced AI technology. We believe smart people with commitment and right guidance can make great products. We are here to search for those…
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please Refer to the description below.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more