SalezShark is hiring a passionate Technical content Writer who can write original SEO friendly content for our product range.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of content ad communication for all marketing communication, encompassing all content for email marketing, digital banners, Videos, long-format articles, and product collaterals
- Should be able to infuse creative thinking to drive digital customer engagement & acquisitions at SalezShark.
- Re-write, paraphrase, and edit Product feature guides and manuals to produce high-quality documentation.
- Develop, publish, and maintain defect-free end-user content corresponding to release timelines.
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams to learn the assigned products and complete all necessary content development.
- When necessary, identify the gaps in existing content and propose remediation plans.
- Creating content specific to keywords and key messaging for the website.
- Creating regular blogs for the website around the topics and brief shared.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing team to create SEO friendly content.
- Drafting email marketing content for regular email engagement across industries.
- Actively managing new content avenues like guest blogs, PR, etc.
- An active participant in the marketing collaterals and offline marketing materials.
- Meet aggressive deadlines and maintain discretion and confidentiality
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- The position will be directly reporting to the Marketing Head.
- Experience: 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in Technical Content Writing.
- Have advanced knowledge and experience of technical writing in an Agile software development environment.
- Proven working experience of 2+ years in technical writing of software documentation.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with SDLC and software development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 2-5 years of experience writing marketing copy. Tech experience helps, but isn’t required.
- Experience writing for B2B customers.
- A reasonable understanding of technology.
- Knowledge of proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more