We are a small, fast growing team of skilled and experienced professionals who strive to encourage the growth of the business. Our team provides the best services for the business, be it in any industry vertical. We enable our customers to leverage the benefits of reduced cost of operation, decreased time to market and the scalability of enterprise workloads.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Primary Responsibilities :
Technical Content Writer will be responsible for writing and publishing Web content/Technical Content and also for maintaining and updating Web pages/blogs/articles, Forums,PR/Social Media/Whitepapers Etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Technical Content Writer will be Responsible for writing and publishing Web content;
- Capacity to handle link-building management.
- Monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content;
- Keep update with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability and business/industry trends.
- Develop ideas derived from online research and organize the same on computer applications
- Develop engaging content for articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage the audience
- Think up titles for each piece of content keeping appropriateness in check
- Copy, edit and proofread content
- Function as moderator and administrator for social media platforms and blogs.
- Draft and edit assigned editorials, press releases and newsletters
- Create and post timely content on the company blog/website/PR/ SM etc/
- Function as the company's lead social net-worker and manage social media presence.
- Produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, case studies and white papers Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong thinking ability, writing, editing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing
- creative/Logical in writing for the Web, content management and internet research
- Proven working experience in technical content writing
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and picture
- Must have excellent writing and grammar skills and be able to work independently, delivering accurate documentation under deadline pressure.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web.
- Responsible for writing, editing and optimization of content.
- Edit and proofread content for publishing.
- Copywriting for online environment including website content.
- Create short promotional write-ups for online campaigns in the form of snippets, business profiles, infographic, newsletters etc. ensuring that published content meets established editorial standards for usability and accessibility.
Qualification Required :
Any Technical background , Mass communication background , MBA etc
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more