Who we are looking for :
We are looking for a skilled technical writer who typically develops how-to guides, website help sections, and other content that distills technical information with ease and clarity. You are someone who can break down complexities and get your readers (customers, support staff, sales teams) – on the same page. The mission is to make ProProfs products a breeze to use.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write help center content for ProProfs products
- Edit and improve existing help articles
- Remain in touch with designers and developers for UI changes and new feature launches - and keep the help content updated
- Work with technical staff to make products and instructions easier to use
- Work with design to get created animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users - understanding of the product
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Analyze user feedback to update and improve content
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Good to have qualities :
- If you are passionate about technology
- If you have previously written on SaaS products and have created content for the web
- If you know how SEO influences ranking on search engines
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines
Desired Skills :
- Technical Writing, Documentation, Knowledge Management
Key qualities we are looking for :
- Writing skills - you are someone who's got excellent writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly.
- Communication skills - You must be able to take complex, technical information and translate it for colleagues and consumers who have nontechnical backgrounds.
- Technical skills - must be able to understand and then explain technical information.
- Detail oriented - you would be drafting detailed instructions for others to follow. As a result, they must be detailed and precise at every step so that the instructions can be useful.
- Imagination - must be able to think about a procedure or product in the way that a person without technical experience would think about it.
- Teamwork - you are someone who works well with others. You would almost always be part of a team that you would work with - other writers; designers, editors, and illustrators; and with the technical people whose information you would be explaining to customers.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more