Progressive InfoTech– Trusted IT partner since 1998, Progressive InfoTech provides comprehensive suite of transformation and digital services. The offerings span across cloud, digital and support operations, delivered through a matured and scalable service delivery model. In every client engagement, Progressive ensures clients realize higher ROI, stretch the intrinsic value of existing IT investments and are better prepared for emergent market changes. The state of the art hybrid 24X7 NOC, global vendor partnerships with market leaders (AWS | Microsoft | Asigra) and strong multi-platform experience of supporting clients across US, MENA & Asia Pacific geographies have enabled Progressive to be part of clients’ growth story. Progressive InfoTech is consistently featured as a “mature vendor for IT Outsourcing” in the Gartner hyper cycle report for ICT in India for last few years. In recognition of the capabilities and customer engagement efforts, Progressive InfoTech has been bestowed with many laurels and awards.
Specialties: Cloud Transformation, Digital Transformation, Operations Transformation.
Company’s Website : http://www.progressive.in
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with the SDLC and software development
- Candidates having knowledge of digital marketing , SEO , PPC would be an advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more