We are looking for passionate individuals to join our team as a technical content writer. The nature of the work would be to work on technical and marketing-oriented content in the form of blogs, case studies, content for landing pages, proposals and other marketing collaterals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing, editing and proofreading content.
- Interview industry professionals, team members and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members, also edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Research industry-related topics and prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Update website content as needed
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to do internet-based research related to a given technical topic
- Basic understanding of SEO concepts
- Basic understanding of programming and computer science, in general, is a must
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems is a plus(e.g. WordPress)
- Experience in creating video content like Vlogs is a plus
- Experience Required: 0-4 years
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more