National Institute of Information Technology is an Indian Multinational company that offers learning management and training delivery solutions to corporations, institutions and individuals. It has three main lines of business worldwide: Corporate Learning Group, Skills and Careers Group, and School Learning Group.
Stackroute- NIIT ltd is hiring for Technical Content Specialist
Location: Kormangala , Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate theoretical and technical concepts into practical narratives and activities
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of technology, business and use that knowledge with research skills to create engaging, high-quality use cases to enhance learning experience.
- Create assessments (polls/quiz/surveys) to ensure that the session interaction is within the boundary of the case
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams (Learning solutions design, faculty) and clients to assess clients training needs, create roll-out and deliver relevant, high quality learning programs
- Produce technical content including case studies, use cases, short papers for professional education/learning interventions for mid-career professionals.
- Research industry-related topics and emerging tech topics (combining online sources, interviews, studies, professional publications).
- Create new/update content through primary and secondary research.
- Curate/co-create content with subject matter experts/practitioners through collaboration (co-writing, reviewing, interviewing, scribing).
- Attend conferences/seminars to establish contacts/connections with industry leaders, speakers and subject matter experts to build stories/cases to support various pedagogical methods.
- Proactively communicate questions and needs to industry/thought leaders/practitioners/experts for gap analysis and to remain relevant/updated on latest business/tech trends .
- Continuously improve teaching methodologies and ensure pedagogy is in alignment with expected learning outcomes.
- Design rubric/evaluation schema (for the material produced) for increased learner/class engagement and effective evaluation.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more