Netsmartz is a CMMi3 & ISO 9001: 2008 certified software Development Company, headquartered in Rochester, New York and has multiple offices across the globe. With over a decade of existence, 400+ employees, experience of successfully executing 2000+ projects and working with small companies to Fortune 500 clients, Netsmartz is a premium provider. Some of our clients include Kodak, Xerox, Volvo, BMW, Honda, Mercedes, Ford, HSBC, Monaco, Pfizer, Mazda, and One Communications, Pfizer& some others. Besides software development services, Netsmartz offers E-learning, Multimedia, Design and Animation services & products and services in the areas of Search Engine Marketing, E-Learning Courseware, E-Marketing Solutions, and Technical Support to its clients. Netsmartz strives to be leaders in the global marketplace for software solutions in the areas of E-Business, E-Learning and E-Marketing. We believe that by focusing on Total Quality and Customer Satisfaction as our top corporate values, we will exceed our growth goals while establishing long-term relationships with our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Respond to all requests within stipulated a time.
- Maintaining MIS, data analysis and reporting for the process.
- Stay updated with process changes/enhancement etc.
- Identify redundant steps in the current process and set up measures to minimize delays
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Good exposure to social media tools and technologies.
- Understanding of knowledge management principles.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
- Fluent English Communication Skills (Oral, Written & Presentation).
- Good research skills. Ability to quickly digest and compare/contrast large amounts of written material.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously balancing project work with high-priority requests.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Newsletter Builder tools and other CMS tools and technologies will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks: