HyTechPro founded in 2003, a leading provider of IT services and consulting, focuses on their customers’ most strategic technology projects to deliver actionable competitive advantage. Recognized worldwide for our expertise in developing innovative software solutions and applications, HyTechPro brings unmatched technical leadership, thought leadership, and a complete commitment to success to every project. HyTechPro clients include industry leaders such as IBM, Airtel, Tata Communications, NIIT and many other global clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Please refer to the description below.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in technical content writing.
- Proven experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write product manuals, implementation guides, blogs, and API documentation.
- Work with development and Operation Manager to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Usage of LMS (Education Content) would be an added advantage.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more