We are looking for a seasoned technical writer with significant experience in the new-age technologies such as IoT, Automation, Cybersecurity and Digital and Analytics to articulate our positioning for these service lines, in the form of high quality marketing content assets that can be leveraged to launch integrated campaigns for our target audience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and implement an effective content marketing strategy, in collaboration with the Business Marketing Team, including the development of an Annual Editorial Calendar with key themes, content types and publishing timelines
- Work with multiple stakeholders including Solution Practice Teams, Business Leaders, Analyst and Advisor Community, and internal and external market research agencies to cull out a distinct positioning strategy that could be translated into potent marketing collateral and business campaigns
- Develop high-quality content assets including (but not limited to) white papers, brochures, content for infographics, video transcripts etc. aligned to this positioning strategy, that could help establish thought leadership and drive business-relevant conversations with the target audience
- Collaborate with Vertical Business Teams, Practice Leads, and Campaign Teams to incorporate their inputs and provide a vertical flavor to all marketing content
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 7-10 years of experience in creating outstanding content for the web and social media. An eye for detail with strong editing, writing, and proof-reading skills
- Ability to analyze content performance across digital channels and make changes to optimize performance
- The person with hands-on domain experience in a specific industry or technology space will be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more