Grazitti Interactive is a global digital services provider leveraging cloud, mobile and social media technologies to reinvent the way you do business. Since 2007, Grazitti has been helping companies power their businesses with its marketing automation and cloud innovation services.
As a global consultancy, we have strategic partnerships with technology pioneers like Marketo, Salesforce, Google, Alteryx, Microsoft, Adobe, Lithium, Optimizely, Acquia, Shopify and Jive. We combine these platforms with our innovative approaches to provide effective, result-oriented solutions to our clients. We have been helping hundreds of global companies to transform their business technologies and save millions.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and maintain internal and customer-facing knowledge base
- Must have a basic conceptual understanding of information technology service desk topics (password reset, email issues, network issues, etc.) in order to write short, accurate, easy to consume knowledge articles focused on allowing end-users to more easily self-solve their day-to-day IT issues
- In some instances, the technical writers will be required to re-write existing knowledge articles for publication.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the products and the documentation requirements
Other Key Responsibilities
- Adherence to internal QMS (Quality Management System) procedures & Information Security Controls according to implemented ISMS (Information Security Management System) of the Organization.
- Report immediate Reporting Manager/Supervisor related to incidents,
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in managing knowledge bases or customer communities
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills and ability to be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to developers in our tickets as well as knowledge base articles.
- Experience in developing step-by-step procedures that are easily understandable for a broad audience.
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience using knowledge base tools and/or systems.
- Thorough understanding of knowledge management practices, including executing a knowledge management strategy.
- Comfortable communicating openly, clearly, and regularly with the team.
- The current knowledge base is housed within the Zendesk platform, so familiarity with this environment is as absolute bonus.
- Collaborative Works well in a highly collaborative environment; is humble, respectful of others, and a good communicator
- Accountable – Delivers high quality and accurate results; displays a high level of ownership; can be counted on to deliver on commitments
- Resourceful – Highly effective and disciplined in achieving goals; shows initiative and good judgment
- Adaptive – Comfortable with ambiguity and change; able to set priorities in a changing environment; flexible and open to new ideas
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more